Location: Columbus or remote
Star Seven Six is a company dedicated to innovation, Star talent, and revolutionizing business and technology solutions. As your advocate, the common thread across our associates is crafting the right tech-savvy solutions. Whether it’s Application Development, Infrastructure Services, Security, Enterprise Service Management or Interactive Design, we’re all about finding solutions that advance your career aspirations. Our ongoing client relationships and our proven experienced leadership speak to our long-term collaborative partnerships. This gives our associates the opportunity to work with a large, diverse group of high-profile clients across a variety of industries.
- Experience in GitLab and AWS CloudFormation IaC.
- Experience in mapping new or existing applications/services against service offerings in the cloud
- Significant experience with Terraform, Python, Ansible, Power Shell, or other automation and/or configuration toolsets.
- Experience in the implementation, management, and administration of Enterprise systems tools and processes
- Experience with container-based Java/python applications using either EKS or Fargate.
- Strong network configuration knowledge (Firewalls, VPN, Routers/Switches, and Load Balancers)
- Enterprise-scale technical experience with cloud and hybrid infrastructures, Engineering designs, migrations, and technology management.
- Experience with scalable architectures using Azure App Service, API management, serverless technologies, container orchestration Kubernetes, Cloud Foundry etc, API management, microservice frameworks etc.
- Technically minded and understands a wide range of system platforms
- Clear comprehension of the overall IT infrastructure and application stack
- Understanding in Microsoft & Cloud technologies, such as: Azure, Microsoft 365, SharePoint, Microsoft Security & Identity Management, Microsoft Mobile Device & Workstation Management and Compliance
- Deep domain expertise of cloud infrastructure solutions (i.e. Windows and Linux IaaS, BCDR, Security, Management, Storage, Networking, OSS, containers and Infra as a code technologies), breadth of technical experience, and technical aptitude to learn and adjust to new technologies and cloud trends required
- Hands-on technical experience in designing, building and securing solutions in hybrid and multi-cloud environments.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills; able to quickly digest any issue/problem encountered and recommend an appropriate solution
Thank you for considering Star Seven Six, Ltd. for your next career opportunity.
S76 provides a wide variety of challenging opportunities, ensuring our associates work in highly sought-after environments and with the latest innovations in technology. We start our relationship with a conversation about your career goals and work hard to match you with the perfect opportunity. The world of IT is continuously changing, so we know the importance of keeping your skills sharp. Our culture supports continued growth through sponsorship of events, trainings, certifications and other online or structured learning opportunities. We’ll help you stay ahead of the curve. In addition, we provide a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, optical, 401k, etc.
Star Seven Six, Ltd. | Strategically Led Technology Solutions
S76 is committed to providing career opportunity and growth to all associates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability.