Star Seven Six is a company dedicated to innovation, Star talent, and revolutionizing business and technology solutions. As your advocate, the common thread across our associates is crafting the right tech-savvy solutions. Whether it’s Application Development, Infrastructure Services, Security, Enterprise Service Management or Interactive Design, we’re all about finding solutions that advance your career aspirations. Our ongoing client relationships and our proven experienced leadership speak to our long-term collaborative partnerships. This gives our associates the opportunity to work with a large, diverse group of high-profile clients across a variety of industries.
- Influence projects/initiatives and drive decisions related to data including data quality, data architecture and data management best practices
- Provide expert data modeling and data validation services that produce flexible, extensible data structure design solutions that support effective business decisions
- Map entities to use cases and business requirements and assist in the development of data services.
- Create and manage an array of data design deliverables including data models, data diagrams, data flows and corresponding data dictionary documentation
- Develop standards for database design and implementation of various strategic data architecture initiatives around master data management, data quality, data management policies/standards, data governance and metadata management
- Serve as an advocate for the data architecture team and data management discipline, policies and standards across the enterprise
- Assist in determining the effectiveness of existing technologies and processes in relation to the data architecture, create necessary implementation/migration plans, and recommend new solutions as required.
- Identify opportunities for sharing and utilizing data across boundaries, thus extracting maximum benefit from the data resource
- Lead associates in data utilization; understanding and interpreting raw data and converting it into information.
- Support analysts in requirements development, research and verification
Bachelors Degree, or Masters degree in Computer Science, or applicable field of study
- 5-8 years of experience in data architecture principles, methods, techniques and technologies
- Proven background of designing and implementing architectural solutions which solve strategic and tactical business needs.
- Strong technical understanding of data modeling, design and architecture principles and techniques across master data, transaction data and derived/analytic data.
- Deep knowledge of best practices through relevant experience across data-related disciplines and technologies, particularly for enterprise-wide data architectures, data management, data governance and data warehousing
- Highly competent with relational database design and structured query language (SQL).
- Highly competent with data modeling and unified modeling language (UML).
- Strong familiarity with data management tools, including enterprise repository tools, data modeling tools, data quality tools, data mapping tools, and data profiling tools.
- Solid understanding of Business Intelligence and Data Warehouse technologies (e.g., Business Objects, Netezza, Oracle, SQL Server, Informatica, TIBCO, MicroStrategy, SAS, Clarabridge). Hands on experience a plus.
- Strong aptitude to learn business processes/products and the role of data within the business domain.
- Strong conceptual knowledge of roles and responsibilities within BI and Data Warehousing (DA, ETL, BI, DBA, SE, QA, and PM).
- Working knowledge of SDLCs (RUP, Waterfall, and Agile).
- Demonstrated ability to balance architectural theory with practical solutions.
- Ability to adapt quickly in a rapidly changing dynamic environment.
- Ability to manage a large workload covering multiple projects and business disciplines.
- Excellent organizational and negotiating skills. Highly motivated, self-directed, results oriented problem solver
Tasks completed on a daily, weekly, monthly or annual basis, project assigned
Multiple projects. Ex. AHFC Data and Analysis
Knowledge, skills, abilities, traits, certifications, years of experience, to successfully perform job function
Senior data architect with solid Erwin data modeling experience.
Thank you for considering Star Seven Six, Ltd. for your next career opportunity.
S76 provides a wide variety of challenging opportunities, ensuring our associates work in highly sought-after environments and with the latest innovations in technology. We start our relationship with a conversation about your career goals, and work hard to match you with the perfect opportunity. The world of IT is continuously changing, so we know the importance of keeping your skills sharp. Our culture supports continued growth through sponsorship of events, trainings, certifications and other online or structured learning opportunities. We’ll help you stay ahead of the curve. In addition, we provide a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, optical, 401k, etc.
Star Seven Six, Ltd. | Strategically Led Technology Solutions
S76 is committed to providing career opportunity and growth to all associates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability