JOB TITLE: ServiceNow Developer
Star Seven Six is a company dedicated to innovation, Star talent, and revolutionizing business and technology solutions. As your advocate, the common thread across our associates is crafting the right tech-savvy solutions. Whether it’s Application Development, Infrastructure Services, Security, Enterprise Service Management or Interactive Design, we’re all about finding solutions that advance your career aspirations. Our ongoing client relationships and our proven experienced leadership speak to our long-term collaborative partnerships. This gives our associates the opportunity to work with a large, diverse group of high-profile clients across a variety of industries.
Responsible for supporting, developing, configuring, testing, implementing and maintaining ServiceNow environments. This technical resource will work closely with business and IS teams to gather input to support ongoing business needs. This includes deploying new releases and/or enhancements, performing unit tests, maintaining and supporting the operational functions, monitoring usage and performing daily administrative tasks.
- Provide assistance to functional teams including building request items, tasks, workflows, etc.
- Collaborate with client and internal teams to validate technical requirements
- Design and document technical design, as needed, on stories to meet client requirements
- Deliver end-to-end automated solutions which include implementation of the ServiceNow platform, core system, and other ServiceNow-centric applications
- Design and develop 3rd party integration with ServiceNow using approaches common to ServiceNow (REST, SOAP, JDBC, etc.)
- Work directly with end users to resolve support issues within ServiceNow
- Define and configure Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
- Monitor health, usage, and overall compliance of ServiceNow and its applications
- Acting as a best practice agent in monitoring and reporting on the health, performance, and compliance of the core ServiceNow platform as well as custom solutions
- Create and configure Business Rules, UI Policies, UI Actions, Client Scripts, Script Includes, ACLs, etc.
- Conduct research and adept in emerging products, services, and standards
- Provide high visibility into status of technical work commitments
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Information Services, Computer Science, or adequate experience
Certifications: (Preferred) ServiceNow Certified System Administrator (CSA) , ServiceNow ITSM Implementation Specialist (CIS), ITIL Foundations
- Understanding of ServiceNow functionality and how ITIL processes can be automated in ServiceNow
- Ability to configure & customize to meet business goals and objectives
- Development experience with a service-oriented architecture
- Experience creating and promoting ServiceNow update sets
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate clearly, knowledgeably, and personably
- Ability to comprehensively analyze problems and apply critical thinking to derive a resolution
- Experience in customer service, skills and committed to meeting expectations of all customers
- Strong desire to innovate, flexibility with minimal context-switching and acquire new skills quickly
- Strong collaboration and team-building skills and a commitment to continuous service improvement
When applicable and appropriate, consideration will be given to reasonable accommodations.
Mental: Clear and conceptual thinking ability; excellent judgment, troubleshooting, problem solving, analysis, and discretion; ability to handle work-related stress; ability to handle multiple priorities simultaneously; and ability to meet deadlines
Thank you for considering Star Seven Six, Ltd. for your next career opportunity.
S76 provides a wide variety of challenging opportunities, ensuring our associates work in highly sought-after environments and with the latest innovations in technology. We start our relationship with a conversation about your career goals, and work hard to match you with the perfect opportunity. The world of IT is continuously changing, so we know the importance of keeping your skills sharp. Our culture supports continued growth through sponsorship of events, trainings, certifications and other online or structured learning opportunities. We’ll help you stay ahead of the curve. In addition, we provide a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, optical, 401k, etc.
Star Seven Six, Ltd. | Strategically Led Technology Solutions
S76 is committed to providing career opportunity and growth to all associates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability.