App Dev Project Manager Wanted!
Star Seven Six is a company dedicated to innovation, Star talent, and revolutionizing business and technology solutions. As your advocate, the common thread across our associates is crafting the right tech-savvy solutions. Whether it’s Application Development, Infrastructure Services, Security, Enterprise Service Management or Interactive Design, we’re all about finding solutions that advance your career aspirations. Our ongoing client relationships and our proven experienced leadership speak to our long-term collaborative partnerships. This gives our associates the opportunity to work with a large, diverse group of high-profile clients across a variety of industries.
When interviewing we look for someone that can jump between multiple clients, multiple meetings per day, and an ever changing priority list. The candidate has to be flexible and the ability to juggle multiple deliverables and projects.
- Heavy experience in software development delivery; we often receive PM’s with infrastructure background more often then not.
- Strong Project Management/Analyst experience
- Ability to manage several projects at the same time
- Ability to manage project timelines and meet deadlines
- Self-directed and ability to manage time appropriately
- Detail oriented with strong organizational skills
- Critical thinker
- Resolve problems/overcome challenges swiftly and creatively to the benefit of Star Seven Six and the client
- Build trusted relationships
- Works well with every level of individuals. This role we may interact with client developers, architects and their VP of HR.
- Presentable to both internal stakeholders and clients
- 2-way communication skills
- Ability to explain complex concepts and ideas in a clear and credible manner that can also be influential as needed
- Listen attentively to clients/consultants to understand needs (and can identify the must haves and pain points)
- Listen attentively to team members to build support and accomplish the overall goal
- Effectively use varied communication vehicles: verbal, written, and body language
- Ability to recognize issues and take actions to resolve
- Direct client interaction in the form of presentations, projects or process development is also a plus
- Experience in the Disability organization is strongly desired, but not a requirement
- Experience working with cross-functional teams.
Thank you for considering Star Seven Six, Ltd. for your next career opportunity.
S76 provides a wide variety of challenging opportunities, ensuring our associates work in highly sought-after environments and with the latest innovations in technology. We start our relationship with a conversation about your career goals and work hard to match you with the perfect opportunity. The world of IT is continuously changing, so we know the importance of keeping your skills sharp. Our culture supports continued growth through sponsorship of events, trainings, certifications and other online or structured learning opportunities. We’ll help you stay ahead of the curve. In addition, we provide a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, optical, 401k, etc.
Star Seven Six, Ltd. | Strategically Led Technology Solutions
S76 is committed to providing career opportunity and growth to all associates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability.