Now hiring Project Managers (Information Technology)!!
Star Seven Six is a company dedicated to innovation, Star talent, and revolutionizing business and technology solutions. As your advocate, the common thread across our associates is crafting the right tech-savvy solutions. Whether it’s Application Development, Infrastructure Services, Security, Enterprise Service Management or Interactive Design, we’re all about finding solutions that advance your career aspirations. Our ongoing client relationships and our proven experienced leadership speak to our long-term collaborative partnerships. This gives our associates the opportunity to work with a large, diverse group of high-profile clients across a variety of industries.
Job Description: Your job is to establish and implement project management processes and methodologies for the IT community to ensure projects are delivered on time, within budget, adhere to high quality standards and meet customer expectations
- Responsible for assembling project plans and teamwork assignments, directing and monitoring work efforts on a daily basis, identifying resource needs, performing quality reviews; and escalating functional, quality, timeline issues appropriately
- Responsible for tracking key project milestones and adjusting project plans and/or resources
- Coordinates communication with all areas of the enterprise that impacts the scope, budget, risk and resources of the work effort being managed
- Manages one or more cross?functional projects of high complexity
- Responsible for the management of one or more medium to large?sized, moderately to highly complex projects
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration, or other related field or equivalent work experience.
Project Management certification or successful completion of a recognized project management curriculum is preferred.
- Advanced ability to oversee and manage large, complex, diverse and strategic projects that impact the organization as a whole
- Advanced understanding and ability to manage complex program and project budgets
- Advanced ability in implementing program and project plans, monitoring progress, resource usage and quality
- Advanced knowledge in conducting risk assessments and developing plans for eliminating or mitigating the risks identified
- Advanced understanding of multiple project management disciplines
Sr. Level Experience
7 to 10 years of IT work experience
5 years managing projects
Daily Tasks Performed
- Leadership, oversight and project manage several projects in the Connected Digital Workplace Unit . Includes understand plan vs. actual, supporting Project Managers, understanding activities, issues, risks for mitigation and countermeasures.
- Drive progress through the program
- Drive Process Standard/Execution and Continuous Improvement
- Plan vs. Actual management
- Escalation Management
- Schedule Management
- Status Reporting
Communication & reporting, status report generation, project/program scheduling/rescheduling.
Plan/Verify all change management
- Strong relationship building with internal IS Resources, Business Lines and Strategic Outsourcing Partner.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to coordinate with Application Teams, Server Teams, and Engineers
- Able to converse work with architecture/technical teams to steer direction/solutions
- Strong decision analysis skills - particularly in recommending the right direction/method/tool, processes improvements, and driving successful execution.
- Excellent reporting/tracking skills to manage server data, tracking of issues and report details up stream.
- Can take initiative and work with minimal supervision. Lead by example and be a proactive agent of change and have conflict resolution and risk management experience.
- Experience/knowledge with Office 365, large scale deployment of enterprise end user tools, Windows 10 Deployments
- Comfortable presenting to a medium/large size audience.
Unique Skill Set Desired: Microsoft O365, Team and e-Record migration experience preferred
Thank you for considering Star Seven Six, Ltd. for your next career opportunity.
S76 provides a wide variety of challenging opportunities, ensuring our associates work in highly sought-after environments and with the latest innovations in technology. We start our relationship with a conversation about your career goals and work hard to match you with the perfect opportunity. The world of IT is continuously changing, so we know the importance of keeping your skills sharp. Our culture supports continued growth through sponsorship of events, trainings, certifications and other online or structured learning opportunities. We’ll help you stay ahead of the curve. In addition, we provide a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, optical, 401k, etc.
Star Seven Six, Ltd. | Strategically Led Technology Solutions
S76 is committed to providing career opportunity and growth to all associates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability.