Java Developers Wanted!
Star Seven Six is a company dedicated to innovation, Star talent, and revolutionizing business and technology solutions. As your advocate, the common thread across our associates is crafting the right tech-savvy solutions. Whether it’s Application Development, Infrastructure Services, Security, Enterprise Service Management or Interactive Design, we’re all about finding solutions that advance your career aspirations. Our ongoing client relationships and our proven experienced leadership speak to our long-term collaborative partnerships. This gives our associates the opportunity to work with a large, diverse group of high-profile clients across a variety of industries.
• Gain a deep Understanding of the applications to provide strong development and design for best business outcome
• Participate in requirements and design sessions
• Develop Java Code according to approved requirements and technical design
• Support Java applications and develop new Java applications based on desired requirement specifications
• Interact with prospective customers during product demos/evaluations
• Research and fix code issues in the mobile and application segments
• Enhance efficiency of development, test and release process; develop tools, frameworks
• Participate in the full life-cycle development process
• Ability to work in both agile and waterfall projects
• Provide first level of quality assurance on new code functionality
• Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering or a related technical discipline
• 5+ years’ experience in designing and developing scalable web-based applications or relevant industry experience required
• Service Integration Concepts (especially with RESTFUL services/ SOAP based web services/ IIB integration)
• Experience using Git to manage code
• Experience with Maven
• Experience using JIRA
• Design and develop solutions for Non-Functional Requirements (Performance analysis & tuning, Benchmarking/load testing, Security)
• 5+ years Oracle experience in database design, creating stored procedures and performance tuned SQL for quality execution
• Knowledge of XML, XHTML, prevalent XML parsers and related technologies
• Good knowledge of JSON, XPath
• Strong Communication Skills
• Understanding of standard protocols such as HTTP/HTTPS and session management concepts
• Experience in handling enterprise application deployment architectures, environments and providing
solutions to problems in scalability, performance, availability, reliability, security etc.
• Working experience with one or more Java EE servers such as WebSphere and WebLogic application
server, JBOSS or Tomcat
• Good SQL knowledge and experience with at least one of the leading Databases like Oracle, SQL Server
Thank you for considering Star Seven Six, Ltd. for your next career opportunity.
S76 provides a wide variety of challenging opportunities, ensuring our associates work in highly sought-after environments and with the latest innovations in technology. We start our relationship with a conversation about your career goals and work hard to match you with the perfect opportunity. The world of IT is continuously changing, so we know the importance of keeping your skills sharp. Our culture supports continued growth through sponsorship of events, trainings, certifications and other online or structured learning opportunities. We’ll help you stay ahead of the curve. In addition, we provide a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, optical, 401k, etc.
Star Seven Six, Ltd. | Strategically Led Technology Solutions
S76 is committed to providing career opportunity and growth to all associates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability.