Star Seven Six is a company dedicated to innovation, Star talent, and
revolutionizing business and technology solutions. As your advocate, the common
thread across our associates is crafting the right tech-savvy solutions.
Whether it’s Application Development, Infrastructure Services, Security,
Enterprise Service Management or Interactive Design, we’re all about finding
solutions that advance your career aspirations. Our ongoing client
relationships and our proven experienced leadership speak to our long-term
collaborative partnerships. This gives our associates the opportunity to work
with a large, diverse group of high-profile clients across a variety of
The Technical Consultant, IT Workflow is the functional and technical expert of a customer engagement team – consulting with customers and configuring the ServiceNow IT Operations Management products (Discovery, Service Mapping, Event Mgt, etc.) based on configuration best practices – all with the goal of accelerating and driving customer business outcomes.
What you get to do in this role:
- Be the technical expert in how to best support IT by configuring IT Operations Management Service Delivery using ServiceNow best practices focused on configuration vs. customization
- Support the engagements efforts for IT - specific process definition, re-engineering, improvement and gap analysis of current/future-state processes during workshops with key customer sponsors and stakeholders
- Advise customers in their efforts to take advantage of the ServiceNow IT Operations Management solution’s standard capabilities in their efforts to improve their IT processes
- Lead design workshops focused on ServiceNow Platform and IT Operation Management solution technology
- Responsible for documenting technically-focused user stories, their acceptance criteria, testing strategy and knowledge transfer while supporting customers in reviewing and approving them
- Guides and provides ad-hoc oversight/training for the system administrators throughout the engagement
- Lead technical aspects of project delivery and solution delivery for engagements, sometimes providing oversight and unit testing of partner resources development
- Be a lead member of an overall engagement project team focused on delivering successful and substantive customer outcomes
- Develop required integration components (SSO, LDAP, etc.) with multiple systems
- Develop required portal components
- Prepare all customer-facing deliverables focused on the technology and responsible for quality of configured/developed solution
- Juggle multiple and complex projects/initiatives
- Promoting continuous improvement practices for delivery/engagement materials
- Providing training and mentoring to other members of the ServiceNow delivery team and partner ecosystem upon request
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has strong technical understanding and experience in one or more of the following areas:
- At least 3 years of configuration/development experience for complex, highly-capable, technologies – inclusive of integrations and portals
- At least 3 years of configuration/development experience with CSDM, CMDB and ITOM Discovery and Service Mapping in large enterprise environments
- Advanced and current understanding (and practice) in Windows Domain and Unix System Administration. Including the understanding of described domain structures, user permission levels, group policy objects and the execution of SUDO Policies
- AMZN API, VMware automation, Puppet/Chef/Ansible, integration & automation expertise with orchestration
- Service oriented and distributed application architecture in the enterprise (web services, data access and persistence, client/server, etc)
- Cloud Management Platforms such as AWS, VMware, BMC, etc.
- IT Operations experience in storage, network, and compute of enterprise environments
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills to include technical and business concepts.
- Demonstrated ability to influence and consult (providing options with pros, cons, and risks) around all key technical decisions during project delivery
- Strong interpersonal skills, customer centric attitude
- Proven team player and team builder
- Degree or equivalent, preferably in Information Technology and proven experience in technical consulting roles
- ServiceNow Certified Implementation Specialist – Discovery, Service Mapping
Thank you for considering Star Seven Six, Ltd. for your next career opportunity.
S76 provides a wide variety of challenging opportunities, ensuring our associates work in highly sought-after environments and with the latest innovations in technology. We start our relationship with a conversation about your career goals and work hard to match you with the perfect opportunity. The world of IT is continuously changing, so we know the importance of keeping your skills sharp. Our culture supports continued growth through sponsorship of events, trainings, certifications and other online or structured learning opportunities. We’ll help you stay ahead of the curve. In addition, we provide a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, optical, 401k, etc.
Star Seven Six, Ltd. | Strategically Led Technology Solutions
S76 is committed to providing career opportunity and growth to all associates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability.