Star Seven Six is a company dedicated to innovation, Star talent, and revolutionizing business and technology solutions. As your advocate, the common thread across our associates is crafting the right tech-savvy solutions. Whether it’s Application Development, Infrastructure Services, Security, Enterprise Service Management or Interactive Design, we’re all about finding solutions that advance your career aspirations. Our ongoing client relationships and our proven experienced leadership speak to our long-term collaborative partnerships. This gives our associates the opportunity to work with a large, diverse group of high-profile clients across a variety of industries.
The Enterprise Architect is focused primarily on the following types of activities:
- Collaborating with Lean Portfolio Management to provide a high-level vision of enterprise solutions and development initiatives
- Assisting the Agile Program and Lean-Agile Center of Excellence to identify and design development value streams
- Helping the value streams adhere to the budget guardrails for retiring solutions
- Participating in the strategy for building and maintaining the architectural runway via Enabler Epics
- Understanding and communicating Strategic Themes, and other business drivers for architecture, to System and Solution Architects and non-technical stakeholders
- Driving architectural initiatives via enabler epics in the Portfolio Kanban system and participating in their analysis where applicable
- Influencing modeling, design, and coding practices
- Promoting Continuous Delivery Pipeline and DevOps capabilities Collecting, generating, and analyzing innovative ideas and technologies to use across the business
- Facilitating the reuse of code, components, and proven patterns
- Synchronizing the following disciplines across Solutions whenever applicable: System and data security and quality, Production infrastructure Solution, user experience (Lean UX), Nonfunctional Requirements (NFRs)
- Pairing with developers, Tech leads, QA and others in the organization to foster learning and growth as it pertains to implementing good practice and technical excellence
- Maintaining architecture information repository and managing the architectural meetings to ensure emergent design meets architectural standards
- Active participant in Agile ceremonies when necessary (Standup, Retro, Sprint Planning, Etc)
- Demo and train peers on solutions at regularly scheduled intervals
- Iteratively keep technical documentation up to date
- Communicate progress and status via the sprint board
- Manage stakeholders as appropriate for their level of expertise while also being able to effectively build consensus with development and technical professionals
- Computer Science degree or ten to fifteen years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- A minimum of eight years' experience in the development of highly transactional, ecommerce or CRM driven environment
- A minimum of five years of technical leadership and/or architecture experience.
- Experienced in mentoring associates with significant technical knowledge, development of professional management and leadership skills.
- Comfortability in leading the translation of business requirements in to well-engineered and integrated technical solutions using Service Oriented Architecture (SOA).
- Experience with distributed architecture and migration to distributed architectures.
- Experience in the definition of Enterprise (business and technical) Architecture using best practice Architecture Frameworks.
- Knowledge of agile development methodologies.
- Knowledge of software development best practices, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations.
- Knowledge of a broad range of modern programming languages, platforms and open-source technologies.
- Knowledge of enterprise application integration and Kafka / messaging technologies.
- Knowledge of Unified Modeling Language (UML), Business Process Modeling Notation (BPMN) and architectural tradeoff analysis.
- Knowledge of mechanisms required for satisfying architectural attributes for a system.
- Ability to communicate both verbally and in writing in English
Thank you for considering Star Seven Six, Ltd. for your next career opportunity.
S76 provides a wide variety of challenging opportunities, ensuring our associates work in highly sought-after environments and with the latest innovations in technology. We start our relationship with a conversation about your career goals, and work hard to match you with the perfect opportunity. The world of IT is continuously changing, so we know the importance of keeping your skills sharp. Our culture supports continued growth through sponsorship of events, trainings, certifications and other online or structured learning opportunities. We’ll help you stay ahead of the curve. In addition, we provide a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, optical, 401k, etc.
Star Seven Six, Ltd. | Strategically Led Technology Solutions
S76 is committed to providing career opportunity and growth to all associates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability.