We are hiring Business Analysts (Information Technology)!!
Star Seven Six is a company dedicated to innovation, Star talent, and revolutionizing business and technology solutions. As your advocate, the common thread across our associates is crafting the right tech-savvy solutions. Whether it’s Application Development, Infrastructure Services, Security, Enterprise Service Management or Interactive Design, we’re all about finding solutions that advance your career aspirations. Our ongoing client relationships and our proven experienced leadership speak to our long-term collaborative partnerships. This gives our associates the opportunity to work with a large, diverse group of high-profile clients across a variety of industries.
Job Description: DAS/OIT is seeking a Senior Business Analyst with experience in process improvement and process mapping to join their team.
- Validates that program milestones are met according to approved budgets
- Conduct operational analysis; provides reports and provides recommendations for change as needed
- Develops / manages relationships/expectations with internal and external stakeholders
- Collaborates with procurement and other key stakeholders on contract matters
- Works with program senior leadership and designees to monitor and report on program financials and other health metrics
- Manages and reports on invoice processing and validation of invoices against deliverables
- Monitors vendor SLA / SLO process compliance and overall compliance
- Develops and presents financial and operational reports for program leadership
- Strong understanding of and experience with process improvement and process mapping
- Project management
- Client relationship building
- Working knowledge of change management and human capital strategies
- Understanding of data analytics and analytical tools
- Excellent computer skills in a Microsoft Windows environment
- Effective oral and written communication
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Evidence of the practice of a high level of confidentiality
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong leadership skills, dependable, curious, matrix-oriented, a visionary, solution oriented, delivers exemplary customer service and quality focused
- Bachelor's degree in business, or related discipline
- MBA or a minimum of 5 years' combined experience in requirements development, operations analysis, business management consulting, or a related discipline
- Experience developing and implementing Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) Digital program / project experience is a plus
- Digital program / project experience is a plus
Thank you for considering Star Seven Six, Ltd. for your next career opportunity.
S76 provides a wide variety of challenging opportunities, ensuring our associates work in highly sought-after environments and with the latest innovations in technology. We start our relationship with a conversation about your career goals and work hard to match you with the perfect opportunity. The world of IT is continuously changing, so we know the importance of keeping your skills sharp. Our culture supports continued growth through sponsorship of events, trainings, certifications and other online or structured learning opportunities. We’ll help you stay ahead of the curve. In addition, we provide a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, optical, 401k, etc.
Star Seven Six, Ltd. | Strategically Led Technology Solutions
S76 is committed to providing career opportunity and growth to all associates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability.