System Architect Wanted!
Star Seven Six is a company dedicated to innovation, Star talent, and revolutionizing business and technology solutions. As your advocate, the common thread across our associates is crafting the right tech-savvy solutions. Whether it’s Application Development, Infrastructure Services, Security, Enterprise Service Management or Interactive Design, we’re all about finding solutions that advance your career aspirations. Our ongoing client relationships and our proven experienced leadership speak to our long-term collaborative partnerships. This gives our associates the opportunity to work with a large, diverse group of high-profile clients across a variety of industries.
- Drive business and IT alignment to leverage reusable architecture capabilities
- Collaborate with IT management to define and develop technology strategy, technology standards, roadmaps, and practices
- Act as a technical expert addressing problems relating to systems integration, compatibility, and multiple platform integration
- Interact and consult with appropriate business analysts, project managers and developers to understand application/project requirements and define architectural solutions to meet those requirements
- Work with the application solutions delivery teams in the development of services, components, standards, and frameworks required to support Honda’s business strategy (e.g. design patterns, reusable components)
- Ensure that projects follow the prescribed development life cycle and meets quality standards
- Assist with analyzing and recommending software acquisitions and alternative solutions/methodologies/strategies and tools
- Keep current with trends and technological innovations in the Automotive and IT industry, and make appropriate development recommendations
- Identify risks associated with component or application implementation
- Demonstrates a deep technical aptitude of multi-tier and cross platform architectures across the enterprise
- In depth knowledge of design requirements
- Advanced ability to define systems and integration models
- Advanced ability to act as a technical expert addressing problems relating to systems integration, compatibility, and multiple platform integration
- Advanced understanding in the information technology landscape stretching from infrastructure, network, client, server, emerging technology standards and trends
- Advanced understanding and working knowledge of software engineering, software development, solution architecture and implementation of medium to large scale systems across multiple platforms
- 10 plus years of experience designing or configuring systems and/or applications
- 6 years Relational Database Design and Maintenance
Daily Tasks Performed
- The Solution Architect will serve as a technical bridge between business and technical stakeholders to develop a solution and architectural approach that supports business initiatives.
- The Solution Architect will translate complex functional, technical, and business requirements into architectural designs in the Salesforce & Honda Ecosystem
Strategize with business and technical stakeholders on solution feasibility and conceptual designs.
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to refine solution requirements and designs.
- Assesses all project information to understand the scope, the current IT and business environment, objectives and priorities.
- Identify interfaces and collaborations between them, define higher-level functional Nonfunctional Requirements NFRs; Defines a shared technical and architectural vision focused on creating technical alignment for the full Solution rather than concerns for specific components.
- Creates the Conceptual Solution Architecture document.
Works with the Project Manager and Business Analyst to develop a high-level project schedule, resource plan for the project, and project costs.
Responsible for the technical content (architecture and design), integrity and quality of solution.
Accountable for the delivery of the solution as specified (by requirements and architecture).
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science or other technical field, or equivalent.
- 4+ years of deep background in following areas: computing platforms (cloud, virtualization, etc.), Big Data Architecture, Solution architecture, middleware platforms, SaaS, PaaS.
- Proven experience in requirements analysis, design, development, unit testing and operation of distributed, fault-tolerant applications with particular attention to security, scalability and high performance.
- Experience in Data Ingestion tools, Messaging Platforms, Middleware Platforms, Data Visualization tools, Container architectures, Data Fabric, Big Data, Relational & NoSQL Databases.
- Knowledge of data security, privacy and obfuscation with reference to distributed cloud architecture.
- Proven experience in large enterprise systems design interfacing with multiple applications, and implementing pragmatic designs
- Excellent communication and relationship skills, especially the ability to articulate advanced technical topics to both technical and non-technical staff; ability to articulate business issues/concerns with staff, peers, superiors, and partners.
- Team player. Proven ability to work effectively within a large organization that operates using a matrix organization.
- Ability to make architecture changes in a dynamic agile environment.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize work according to needs.
- Familiarity with automotive industry, Hybrid Cloud Architecture including (Salesforce, AWS, Azure etc.,)
- Demonstrated ability to thrive in a flexible and fast-paced environment, including the ability to think big in a rapidly evolving technology space. Ability to successfully handle ambiguity.
- Experience delivering consumer facing digital platforms or services that involve complex data, transactions or integrations
Unique Skill Sets Desired
Solution Architecture, Salesforce Cloud eco-system (Service, Marketing, Commerce), BigData, Security, CI/CD, UI/UX
Thank you for considering Star Seven Six, Ltd. for your next career opportunity.
S76 provides a wide variety of challenging opportunities, ensuring our associates work in highly sought-after environments and with the latest innovations in technology. We start our relationship with a conversation about your career goals and work hard to match you with the perfect opportunity. The world of IT is continuously changing, so we know the importance of keeping your skills sharp. Our culture supports continued growth through sponsorship of events, trainings, certifications and other online or structured learning opportunities. We’ll help you stay ahead of the curve. In addition, we provide a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, optical, 401k, etc.
Star Seven Six, Ltd. | Strategically Led Technology Solutions
S76 is committed to providing career opportunity and growth to all associates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability.