Star Seven Six is a company dedicated to innovation, Star talent, and revolutionizing business and technology solutions. As your advocate, the common thread across our associates is crafting the right tech-savvy solutions. Whether it’s Application Development, Infrastructure Services, Security, Enterprise Service Management or Interactive Design, we’re all about finding solutions that advance your career aspirations. Our ongoing client relationships and our proven experienced leadership speak to our long-term collaborative partnerships. This gives our associates the opportunity to work with a large, diverse group of high-profile clients across a variety of industries.
Background: Candidate will work closely with Business, Architecture, Data Governance, Requirements Analysts, and Data Operations to create a new Data Infrastructure for Nationwide Financial Annuities. The program is currently in the early planning stages and it is expected that the candidate lead other Data Analysts when they are added as the program progresses.
1. Candidate must have strong skills data modeling, data profiling, and data mapping.
2. Hands-on experience in creating/updating conceptual/logical and physical data models most appropriately needed to satisfy the business requirements.
3. Deep understanding of multiple integration patterns such as APIs, Streaming, and Batch
4. Strong SQL skills
5. Should be able to understand and explain complex data integration and extraction/transformation/load processes (ETL).
6. Should be able to work with the business to define scope of Data centric or supportive projects
7. Should be able to work with Business and Architects to identify Pain points impacting data capabilities.
8. Should be able to establish program/project specific Data Analysis approach.
9. Understanding of how business consumes data for various analytics needs
10. Should be able to support Integration/Test questions, output file validation, defect analysis.
11. Should ensure data analysts (and other data leads, as necessary) are following standard work and best practices.
12. Should ensure data work products being produced are at the level of quality.
13. Should be able to perform skill uplift and coach.
14. Candidate having Financial (Annuity) domain experience would be a plus
15. Candidate should be able to connect, communicate, and influence with people at all levels of the organization
16. Critical Thinking, excellent Communication, Detail Oriented, Team first attitude, Creative and Adaptive.
17. Should be competent at Source-Target Data mapping, S/T Record building/ Join conditions, writing transformations building data lineage.
18. Should be able to conduct Peer Reviews.
19. Measures and manages the quality of requirements and work products
20. Should be able to discern, understand and communicate changes affecting scope, time or budget.
21. Maintains the knowledge base on existing application functionality and data structures and relationships.
22. Should be competent in reviewing Project Initiation Document, Reference/Domain value mapping
23. Should be able to ensure that all data needs are being addressed within the program / project scope, all data risks and issues are captured / addressed, and to maintain the ongoing health and capability uplift for data for the enterprise.
24. We value continuous improvement and capability uplift of data management for the enterprise, should have proven track record of doing this.
25. Promotes reusable processes and work products and builds common understanding.
Thank you for considering Star Seven Six, Ltd. for your next career opportunity.
S76 provides a wide variety of challenging opportunities, ensuring our associates work in highly sought-after environments and with the latest innovations in technology. We start our relationship with a conversation about your career goals, and work hard to match you with the perfect opportunity. The world of IT is continuously changing, so we know the importance of keeping your skills sharp. Our culture supports continued growth through sponsorship of events, trainings, certifications and other online or structured learning opportunities. We’ll help you stay ahead of the curve. In addition, we provide a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, optical, 401k, etc.
Star Seven Six, Ltd. | Strategically Led Technology Solutions
S76 is committed to providing career opportunity and growth to all associates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability.